Thursday, January 26, 2012

WINE LABEL ROOM DESIGN 2

First of all, I think the Australian Open (tennis) is going to kill me!  This 16hr time difference is killer!  Might have to get up at 3:30am tomorrow morning if I want to watch the 2nd semi-final.  I LOVE TENNIS.  Always have loved tennis.  It is my goal in life to go to all 4 major tournaments in my lifetime!  I have not been to any yet!  Only been to tournaments in Toronto.  I have been lucky enough to see some great players in my life: Lendl, Courier, Rafter, Agassi, Nadal, Federer.  I really love the current 4 top players. Besides the fact these guys can really play, they are such great sportsman.   They have the utmost respect for one another.  They are such great role models for their sport.
Anyways, back to design........Here is another Wine label that intrigued me at the Liquor Store.  I have to be honest- one of my friends happened to see it first!  She definitely has a great eye for things!  The wine I am talking about is:




Again, I am not a wine expert but I do know what I like.  And I must say that this Chardonnay is really great!  It was very smooth and not acidic at all.  It also had lovely flavour!  So another winner for picking wine because of it's label.  How crazy is that??  I guess this is an example of Marketing at work!

There is something so French Country about the label.  Could be the colours used: Bright Yellow and Navy.  But I think that it has something to do with the graphics as well.
If I were to design a room around the label it might look something like this:




Sofa: Ballards
Chair: Ballards
Side Table:  Restoration Hardware
Ottoman:  Ballards
Fabric: Tonic Living
Paint:  Walls: Benjamin Moore - Wickham Gray HC 171
          Trim: Benjamin Moore-  Decorators White CC 20
Area Rug: To be grayer than sample shown.

This is my take on a Modern French Country theme.  I can just see this bottle of wine sitting (opened of course) in this room.
Well must try to get a nap today so that I can get up early to see my semi final!!
Hope you enjoyed.  Have a great day!
Megan

1 comment:

  1. [Download] $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me get it right.

    I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the soccer rules.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. DOWNLOAD Today!!

    ReplyDelete