Friday, January 20, 2012

WINTER COWL

I just love to knit cowls.  I love to design them as well!  Here for you lovely people is a cowl I designed recently.
I wanted to use up some yarn I had left over from other projects.
I used Patons Classic Wool  and Martha Stewart's Extra Soft Wool.  The Martha Stewart Yarn really is very soft- the content is 65%  Wool/35% Acrylic.  It is a very nice yarn to work with as well.  I only wish that in the future it will come in less "sugary" colours!  I would love to see Greys, taupes, black, navy and of course RED!!  Here's hoping she is listening :)

Here are the colours it currently comes in:




It is available here in Canada at Michael's Craft Store.  Although there are 14 Colours available our Michael's Store only carries 6 colours.
So here is the cowl I designed and knit:





Here is the actual Pattern.  I am putting it here and also here:







Well that's it for today!  Have a great day and a great weekend!!  Happy Knitting!!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment