Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WINE LABEL ROOM DESIGN 4

Well.......  It's been awhile since I did this little segment.  Over the weekend I tried a new wine-well it was new for me.  It is called FLOURISH.  It is a local wine from the Niagara Region.  It is a blend of Merlot and Pinot Noir.  I did like this wine.  Usually I like a heavier tasting red but this one had a lighter taste and feel to it.  As I have said I am no wine expert but this was a very light, fruity wine.  I also loved the label-very feminine and full of colour:





I just loved the pink flower on the label.  It looks as though the flower was x-rayed then colour was added in after-a really cool shot.  I love the Pink, Purple and Silver that is on the label.  I thought this would be a good label to design a room around.




Crystal Balloon Chandelier-Shades of Light
Mirrored Sconce- Shades of Light
X-Ray photography-Allposters
Magnolia art-Allposters
Louis Ghost Chair-DWR
Bedside Table- Ethan Allen
Bed/Bedding-Layla Grace
Pouf- Importsfrommarrekesh
Bedside Lamp- Layla Grace
Desk- Elte
Fabric for Pillow- Designer Fabrics
Fabric for Drapes- Inverted Pinch Pleat- Designer Fabrics
Paint:
Walls: Amherst Gray HC 167
Trim: Simply White: OC 117
Ceiling: Wickham Gray HC 171- half strength


When I started thinking about this space I thought of a young woman living alone- a very feminine room with lots of classic details yet the main furniture isn't too feminine.

Well that's it for now- I hope you got a little inspiration from my mood board.
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment