Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FABRIC LOVE!

I was looking online at some fabrics at one of my favourite online sources- Designer Fabrics-  I have mentioned them before.  So I thought I would share some of those fabrics with you.  I am a complete sucker for floral fabrics, I always have been.  So when I saw this fabric it got me thinking....  what would I put with it?




















Now if I had to pick a paint colour to go in the room....  I am thinking that the room has wainscoting so I would pick:


Wall Colour:
Farrow And Ball Lamp Room Gray #88




Trim:

Benjamin Moore White Dove OC-17


After picking the fabrics and the possible paint colour the whole room starts to form in my head.  I am so visual that way.  I can see the room with the wainscoting, the sofa and chairs etc.....  It's like a snapshot in my head!
So check out Designer Fabrics. You can borrow up to 8 fabrics to see if it will be the right one.  You should always get samples or "memos" so that you can put your fabrics together.  I would do the same thing.  After picking the above fabrics I probably would pick a few more and then order the "memos" just so that I could put something together.  It's one thing to pick online but you should really have the real thing in your hands-it's the only true way really!

I hope this gave a little inspiration today.
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. So check out Custom Fabrics. You'll be able to use approximately Eight materials to see if it will likely be the correct one. You must always acquire biological materials or "memos" to enable you to put your fabrics collectively. I might carry out the same thing. After finding the above materials I probably would select a number of and after that buy your "memos" so that we could place one thing with each other. It's think about choose on the internet but you really should hold the the real guy with your hands-it's the only correct means truly! silk fabric store

    ReplyDelete