Thursday, May 24, 2012

STILL TOILING AWAY...... AND MY FAVOURTIE WATERY BLUES!

Got the living room painted today.  Wanted to get it done before the heat and humidity came in for Thurs.  They say it could be 29C with a humidex of 35C!!  Oy, that's hot for May!  But I will take it and not complain. I really do not like Winter all that much.  I put up with it because well.... I have to living here in Canada.  Not that I would call what we had was winter this year.  Probably the mildest winter I can ever imagine-EVER!!  But unless it's 24C/75F I am NOT happy.

But what I am happy about is the colour of my living room- I love "Morning Jog" by Valspar-Allen &Roth.


 The Allen &Roth line is really nice- some really lovely colors- so go on down to your nearest Lowes and check them out!

I thought that I would share some of my all time favourite watery blues with you all until I finish up the living room.


Woodlawn Blue HC 147 Benjamin Moore




Houzz
















Sevres Blue-  ICI













Pavanne- Pratt and Lambert











Star Cluster- ICI




The ceiling in this kitchen is Star Cluster.  Walls are Ionic Green-ICI.







Constellation AF-540 Benjamin Moore




















Topsail SW 6217 Sherwin Williams



















Palladian Blue HC-144 Benjamin Moore
















Nickel -Pratt and Lambert






These are but a few of my favourite watery blues.  I hope they have given some inspiration.
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan!
    I came across your blog when I googled Benjamin Moore's Constellation. I adore the blues you show as well and was pleasantly surprised to see my very own front hall from Houzz in your selection of photos that I had previously painted in Palladian Blue!

    I have been a delinquent blogger in the past but plan to post more often as a new resolution, would love for you to visit.

    ReplyDelete