Thursday, July 5, 2012

MASTER BEDROOM

Just a quick posting today.......
Although I am only giving the bedroom a mini makeover, I wanted to share it with you all.  I am sticking with watery blues, navy and red.
This is the inspiration for the room:




Barclay Butera


So far this is what is going in the room:







There is no way I could have made this lovely navy toile pillow for $5.99!!!  It is made really well, the fabric is fantastic, the toile lovely and it is ZIPPERED.  And, wait...... it is also piped on the edge.  It was a no brainer for me!!  I never make/buy pillows where I can't take the cover off to wash if neccessary.  I could not pass this one up!




Woodlawn Blue HC-147.  Benjamin Moore



The accent wall behind my bed is Woodlawn Blue.  I was sort of trying to avoid painting in there and thought that Navy and Red would go really well with it.  And you know what?  It really does. 
So there you have it.  That is what I have so far.  Will keep you posted as we move ahead.

Have a great day everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment