Thursday, August 23, 2012

CATH KIDSTON INSPIRED BLANKET

So.......  I think that I have been mildly obsessing about Cath Kidston colours as of late.  You know the colours I mean don't you??




Cath Kidston Colours



They are such happy colours.  So, between staring at these colours for hours on end and some of her other little goodies I have been hatching a plan for a blanket.
Here is some of the images that have been inspiring me onwards:












































 






































Source Unknown


So you can see that I am mildly obsessed with the colours and the designs.  So I am thinking of knitting a small blanket with the colours that I have shown.  Plus..... I want to add some texture and I think it will be striped like in the bedding in the above pic.  So when I find the yarn and sort it all out I will let you all know.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment