Friday, August 24, 2012

FAVOURITE KITCHENS OF ALL TIME!!

Hey everyone! We are just back from being at the cottage for a few days.... so I don't have too much prepared but I thought I would do a quick posting of my favourite kitchens of all time.  So without further ado and much fanfare.....here they are:


I have loved this small but mighty kitchen forever!! It packs a whole lot into a small space.  Can't say enough about it!! STUNNING!






This amazing kitchen is in the home of the amazing designer Michelle Hanna.  I LOVE everything about it.  Just plunk me down in here.  For reference the cabinets are painted Benjamin Moore- Old Prairie OC-42, the counters ar Nero Asolutto-honed granite.  I know that it says marble on the House and Home website but they are WRONG.  Nero is not a marble but a granite.






LOVE IT!!  All that white and black.  And that star!!!







I think I actually gasped when I saw this a couple of years ago.  One of my favourite colours of all time is Wythe Blue HC-143  Benjamin Moore.  And of course gotta love that white cabinetry!!









If I ever move to the Hampton's then this will be my Kitchen!!






Tommy Smythe

What can I even say about this but complete perfection?  I don't even know what I love more.... the slate floor, the black doors/windows, the lantern, the white and black cabinetry or the marble counter!  OYYY!!!





The last one I am showing I have two shots of it and all I can say is YES PLEASE!!




This kitchen is definitely in my top 3 if not my top pick.  What does it for me?  THAT BANQUETTE!!!  All that trim.  All that chalky white and turquoise........  The marble, the white cabinetry......  LOVE, LOVE IT!!


Hope you enjoyed.  Have a great day and a great weekend everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment