Monday, October 22, 2012

SHE'S DONE!!! RL INSPIRED WRAP/SHAWL

So after much waiting and procrastinating, ends woven in, blocked in place.... She is done....



This little puppy- that's kinda funny since the wrap ended up being kinda bigger than I had originally thought.  But that's the way it goes when you are designing.  To say that I love it would be an understatement.  It is like a big hug.  I can't wait to wear it out or hanging out at the computer.  I still have to finish up the pattern and get it up on Ravelry.  I am really pleased with how the striped portion turned out.  I would love to make this puppy in a really nice heathered shetland wool, but that will have to wait for another day.  Until then here are a few more pics.....







I hope you enjoyed a little inspiration today.  When I figure out her name I will let you know.  I will have to come up with one right quick since the pattern will be loaded in the next couple of days.
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Megan!
    Good luck with the pattern sales.

    ReplyDelete