Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SNEEK PEAK RL INSPIRED WRAP/SHAWL

Just a quick posting today.  I am finished knitting my Ralph Lauren inspired Shawl/Wrap. I have to come up with a name for it.  I mean.... it needs a name and all!!   It ended up being a little bigger than I originally envisioned.  But, boy is it a big hug!  I love it.  I can't wait to wrap myself in it.  I just have to weave in the ends and block it.  I cannot stress how important blocking is.  It allows the "true" shape of your piece to come to life. I was thinking that I need to do a little demo in the future.  I tend to steam block a lot of my pieces.  It seems to work for me.
Here is a little look:



I really love the colours in this one.  It has a total of 8 colours total.  I think it will look awesome with a great pair of jeans.  Granted I will be completely enveloped in this wrap but it will still look awesome and be oh so cozy!!


I also have a new scarf pattern started.  And I have a second on the books as it were.  AND I have cowl that is coming up too. PHEW!!!!


Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment