Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FAVOURITE KITCHENS OF ALL TIME PART 2

Hey Everyone.  Here is the second installment in my favourite Kitchens of all time.  Without further ado.. here they are:




This amazing kitchen is by Susan Serra.  Has to be in my top 3 for sure.








Created by the amazing Garrison Hullinger.  This kitchen puts me in my happy place.  Wait... that doesn't even come close to describing how this kitchen makes me feel.  Simply amazing.  Top 3 maybe even 1st or 2nd!!









When I first saw this amazing kitchen by Tommy Smythe on the cover of Canadian House and Home I literally gasped in the middle of WalMart!  LITERALLY!!  Again, I can't even put into words how delicious this kitchen is.  GORGEOUS!!




I am sure that everyone has seen this one before.  Those Pendants just do IT for me.  Anyone have a spare $6000.00 for the pair??


Well that's it for now.  Hope this gave a little inspiration.

Have a great day everyone
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment