Tuesday, April 9, 2013

EASY LACEY SCARF PATTERN

Hey Everyone.... Just a quick posting today.  The pattern for my new scarf is available on Ravelry.  You can get it here.

Here is a quick peak at it:



Like I stated in a previous post...... usually I wouldn't have bought a sequin yarn, however, I couldn't resist this yarn.
What I really liked about this pattern is that it is easy, easy.  But unlike a lot of other mesh lace patterns this one lies flat without skewing.  By using both SSK and K2Tog, this keeps the scarf from twisting.  If I had just used one of those stitches throughout it would tend to either skew to the left or the right depending on which stitch was used.  By using both they kind of balance each other out and keep the scarf straight.
And as always if you have any questions about this pattern or any of my other ones- please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Have a great day everyone.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment