Wednesday, July 10, 2013

PAINT PALETTE

So I was looking at the Pottery Barn Catalog and the front pic struck me.  The colour combo really resonated with me......


I just love the colour combo of those plates.  I love every single one of those colours....if I was to pick colours that gave the same feeling I would pick:


Mountain Peak White 2148-70 BM

Desert Tan 2153-50 BM

Jalepano Pepper 2147-30

Rhubarb 2007-30 BM

Buckland Blue HC-151 BM

Buxton Blue HC-149

Covered Bridge CC-126

Remember....I am going by my computer.... I just wanted to convey the overall feeling of the colours.  I can't even put into words how much I love all those plates together.  I WANT them all!!!  Whom ever styled them did a fantastic job.  There is such a balance between the colours.  I just love it!!

Just wanted to spread a little colour love.....

Have a great day everyone.
Megan


1 comment:

  1. Hi to all, as I am really eager of reading this website’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries good data.
    Paints colour ideas Nepal
    Wall Paints Nepal
    Cheap paints colors Nepal

    ReplyDelete