Thursday, September 5, 2013

ROWAN FINE LACE LOVE

Hey Everyone.....well life is starting to return to normal with the boys back at school.  I use the word "normal" as is anyone's life ever "normal"?  I came across some yarn I wanted to share with you all.  I saw some colours together that I wanted to show you.  When put together as I have they so want me to create something with them.  Listen to me imparting a lifeforce on the yarn.  Well I suppose they almost have. When I see a yarn that I love it compels me to do something with it.  Yarn can be very bossy when it wants to be!!







If you haven't had the privilege of touching this lovely yarn....let me say it is heavenly.  It usually sells for around $12-$13,  depending on where you buy it.  I think I have a ball of the Cobweb upstairs in my stash.....Hmmmm.....I feel an idea brewing.
It is 80% Baby Suri Alpaca and 20% Merino Wool.  It is a Lace Weight yarn.  The yardage on this lovely is 437yds.  So you get a decent amount for what you get and pay for.  I have knit a couple of stitches with it in the past and it is a delight to hold and knit with.  There is nothing like having a supersoft yarn run through your fingers as you knit.
Anyways....just wanted to share some yarn love with you all.  It truly is a lovely yarn.  I saw a bunch of colours and put these 4 together...somehow they spoke to me......See I told you yarn can be bossy!

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment