Monday, January 6, 2014

SMALL BATHROOMS-USE WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!

Hey Everyone.....remember my post about Lego the other day.....well the firm that did that great Reno also did a couple of bathrooms.  And they were done very well and modestly too-if you ask me.





Whether the above renos are your style or not, I wanted to talk a little about space.  Personally I love the above Reno's.  They blend Traditional with Modern. I too love the finishes they chose.  But that is neither here nor there........whenever I see a reno one of the main things I look at is the space.  What I mean is the actual physical dimensions of a room.  Most of us out there do not have the luxury of a lot of space.  Don't get me wrong....we have more than most of the people on this planet.  But for many it is very modest and to some, down right small.  However, most of us have what we have and that is it.  What I most get annoyed with when I see a certain reno is when builders/designers add too much too a room-especially a bathroom. You can hardly swing a cat in there...but Oh....gotta have a separate tub and shower!!!  See my posting on this very same isse here. Somtimes you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT!!!  Sometimes you WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE BOTH A FREESTANDING TUB AND A SHOWER!!YOU JUST WON'T.  If the above Reno's show anything.....you can have a modest Reno and still have it look Fab!!  Really Fab!!  It's OK to want something....however, sometimes the space just won't allow.  MAKE THE BEST WITH WHAT YOU HAVE GOT!!  I think more of us have to live by this motto.  And I think more of us have to really take it to heart.  There is nothing wrong with dreams of a stunning large bathroom with all the bells and whistles......but stay grounded.....make an awesome bathroom with the space you have.  Choose amazing finishes.  Choose a great toilet or a great sink.
Here are some great examples of small bathrooms that fit the bill!!

















I could have found a ton more but I think you get the point!!
Use what you've got and be creative.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Hi to all, as I am really eager of reading this website’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries good data.
    Paints colour ideas Nepal
    Wall Paints Nepal
    Cheap paints colors Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these outstanding pictures . These are really beautiful.
    Custom Bathroom
    Bathroom Remodel

    ReplyDelete